Pastor J. Dykeman Brown
Pastor J Dykeman Brown is a native of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Pastor Brown is the eighth child of the late Pastor Ernest J. Brown Sr. and Mrs. Mildred N. Brown. He was raised in the rich heritage of the “African Methodist Episcopal” Church. In July of 1978, he accepted the LORD Jesus Christ into his heart under the pastorate of his father-in-law, the late Pastor John B. Brown of the “New Macedonia Baptist Church”. There, he was licensed to Preach the Gospel in April of 1984. Pastor Brown was greatly impacted by the life and ministry of the late Pastor Benjamin Smith Sr. of the Deliverance Evangelistic Church. There, he was ordained to the Pastorate in June of 1994. During Pastor Brown’s time there, he was blessed to work with Pastor Smith as Pulpit Pastor/Coordinator for 7 Years.
Pastor Brown is married to his childhood friend and love of his life, Pastor Sandra Brown. Their pastoral teamwork has been an absolute advantage in the Kingdom of God. They have one daughter, a son-in law and a grandson. They have been married for 34 years and counting. Pastor Brown’s constant desire is to conform to the very Image of Christ! With this driving passion, Pastor Brown has served in many different capacities within the Body of Christ.
• Graduate of The Deliverance Evangelistic Bible Institute (General Theology)
• Church Educational Ministries and Biblical Counseling
• Revivalist, Conference and Seminar Speaker
• Pastor of Outreach Ministries
• Leadership Training and Development
• Leader of Men’s Ministries and Married Couples Ministries
• Musician, Song Writer and Author. Book entitled “This is the Day the Lord Has Made”
• Co-Founder and Co-Pastor of “Triumphant Faith Ministries Inc.” and “Triumphant Faith International Worship Center Inc.”
• Founder of “JILAM” Publishing Company
He has a fervent love for youth. He continues to challenge and coach young people to discover and unleash their potential to impact society with all of God’s gifting that resides within. Pastor Brown’s objective is to “Provoke People into their Purpose”, especially families as a whole. The power that resides between the husband and wife team must be exhorted, so that each family will experience destiny, thus exposing and destroying the works of the devil. Pastor Brown speaks to the heart of single parents to stand in God’s grace and power, to expand their borders, and not allow any circumstance to hinder God’s plan for their lives.
With all that Pastor Brown has achieved and continues to do, he just see himself as a child of God and a brother in the Lord.
Pastor J. Dykeman Brown
Ministry is People
Have a “Most Excellent” Day!